Topics Map > Office 365 > SharePoint
SharePoint Online - How to move a file from SharePoint to OneDrive
Instructions on how to "move" a file from SharePoint to OneDrive.
- Log into Rangermail.
- Click on the App icon.
- Select SharePoint.
- Locate the file you wish to move to OneDrive.
- To select the file, click/check the box to the left of the file title.
- Click on the Show Actions icon.
- Select Move to.
- Click on the OneDrive icon.
- Select the folder you'd like to move the file to.
- Click on the Move Here button.