SOLAR - Transcripts - How to get your "Unofficial" Transcripts outside of Solar

Please read the following information to determine if an unofficial transcript will meet your needs. Unofficial Transcript Requests are available for former UW-Parkside students and alumni only. Current students must access their unofficial transcript in SOLAR. Third Party request for unofficial transcripts are not permitted.

1. On the UW-Parkside homepage, click on the Campus Life link.

2. Click on Offices and Services

Offices and Services

3. Click on Advising and Career

Advising and Career

4.  Click on the Forms link at the left side.


5. This should open an Unofficial Transcript request form.  Read all information and submit the form to the Advising and Career Center. If you have any questions, please contact them at 262-595-2040

Unofficial Transcript Request Form Page 1

Unofficial transcript reqeust form page 2