CommonSpot: How to Add the Hours Widget
This element is used in the right column of your page and is for listing office hours.
- Open the page you want to use the Hours Widget with. (Author mode - View >Work on this Page).
- Click on the Click to insert new element link in the right column of your page.
- From the Element Gallery, choose to use the Find field to search by name OR expand the UWP Right Column Widgets category and choose Hours Widget.
- Click on the Hours Widget gear icon, choose New Data.
- Fill in the New Data properties.
o Box Color: choose 1 of 7 available colors for your box. *required field
o Hours Widget Heading: this is pre-populated with the words ‘Office Hours’. Leave the default or customize as needed with your own heading. *required field
o Sunday – Saturday: enter in hours for each day of the week.
o Additional Info: use the rich text editor box to add more information to your widget, this is optional.
- Click Save.
- Back on your page, click the orange Preview button to display how your finished Hours Widget box will appear.
*Hours Widget example:
Check out the How To video: