Topics Map > UWP Help Desk
CommonSpot: How to Add Widgets
Learn how to add widgets to your page; widgets are seen in the right column of the page. If using the Flex Page, these instructions do not apply. See other KB articles for 'widget' to add widgets outside of these instructions.
Open the page you want to work with in author mode. (View > Work on This Page).
- Go to the Properties menu and choose Custom.
- There are 4 tabs related to adding and customizing your Right Column Contents (Widgets).
- Click on the Right Column Widgets To Display tab. Make your selections from the 11 widget options that can be added to your page. Choose their vertical position within the right column by selecting different position numbers for each.
- Click on the Right Column Widget Headers tab next, choose text for each header that will be displayed, you can leave the default or customize as needed.
- Click on the Right Column Widget Filters tab next, filter the information that will be displayed for each widget.
- Lastly click on the Right Column Social Media tab, enter the URL for each social media site that you want displayed in your social media block widget.
- Click Save and the right column contents you have chosen will be displayed on your page.
Check out the How To video: