Zoom - Account Creation & Canvas Integration
Instructions on how to create your UW-Parkside Zoom account and information on the upcoming Zoom/Canvas integration on August 16, 2021.
Zoom Account Creation
Creating your UW-Parkside Zoom
- Go to https://zoom.us.
- Click Sign In on the upper-right.
- Scroll down and select SSO from the list of options at the bottom of the page.
- Enter wisconsin-edu in the "Company Domain" field and then click Continue.
- Select UW-Parkside as your "Organization" and then click Go.
- Enter your UW-Parkside Username and Password.
The University of Wisconsin System license for Zoom includes Premier+ support for all UW users via the:
Zoom Help Center.
The Zoom Help Center provides: Self-service help 24x7 chat support for end-users 24x7 phone support for end-users Direct access to Tier 2 support for licensed administrators Priority response and automated escalation
For assistance with UW-Parkside specific
issues, please call or email the CTS TechBar
Zoom - Canvas Integration
The Zoom web conferencing platform became available for use in all UW-Parkside Canvas courses on August 16th, 2021.
Since Zoom is integrated with Canvas, instructors and students can access Zoom directly from the course navigation.